Wednesday 15 October 2014

Rodan + Fields - interview with the Doctors

skincare
Rodan + Fields is coming to Canada Fall 2014

Rodan + Fields is coming to Canada in just a few short weeks. I have been waiting for this business opportunity for almost 3 years now when I fist discovered these products while visiting family in Boston. After 1 try I was hooked...sadly I was not able to buy the products or join the business as it wasn't available in Canada.

My long wait has finally come to an end. In just a few short weeks I will be able to share these awesome products will family and friends.

I found this interview Fox News did with Doctors Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields. The interview explains who the doctors built their billion dollar business Proactiv, and expanded into the Anti-age market with their direct selling company Rodan + Fields.

For information about Rodan + Fields Canadian Pre-launch check out my site: https://www.rodanandfields.com/ca/s#Q0EuMTI0

stay tuned - in a few weeks you will be able to buy these awesome products from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment